GIA issues the most trusted diamond grading reports in the industry. Each report not only states the stone's carat weight, color, clarity and cut grades, but also its measurements and even a plot.Download GIA report
Enjoy extra 2% discount on all orders if payment is settled in Cash/EPS/Bank transfer/Cheque/FPS.
Following items will be included on any diamond-ring purchase :
Original Copy of GIA Certificate
LED Light Ring Box
Free Ring Re-sizing Service (one time within 3 years; subsequent service will be charged HK $300@)
Free Engraving Service (one time within 3 years; subsequent service will be charged HK $150@)
- Lifetime free cleaning service
- One-year free repairement* ; charges will be quoted for repair service after one-year warranty period.
- Free one-time repairement on fallen sidestones within one year* ; charges will be quoted for repair service after one-year warranty period.
- Specific ring styles may not be eligible for above free services due to their special finishing.
* Not applicable to main diamond and colored side diamonds.
* Exclude any man-caused damage or loss.
We are in close contact with diamond cutting manufacturers around the world. Purchasing diamonds from first-hand sources and in large quantities, we eliminate markups from multiple dealers and guarantee lowest cost.
3-Ex diamonds are the most sought-after quality for connoisseurs and most clients, as cut, polish and symmetry directly affect brilliance and fire of the diamond.Most 3-Ex diamonds sold at Diamania possess “Hearts and Arrows” effect. Fluorescent diamonds have a small chance to be milky or hazy, hence it is more secure to purchase a non-fluorescent diamond for the first time.
Hidden problems of a diamond, eg. milkiness, might not be easily noticeable by just viewing pictures online. The most reliable option is to purchase from a brick-and-mortar store where clients can also enjoy after-sales service.